[Sticky] Patch 1.04 Reported Issues
I thought a summary of the issues reported so far and any indication of their fix would be useful.
- Unable to play with
German languagecertain save file conditions - Under investigation as this seems to be a very unique issue related to individual accounts.
- Scanner ball missing - Will be fixed in the next hotfix
- Scanner player positions not running smooth - This is a result of a Vita optimisation and will be reverted back in the PS4 hotfix
- Teleporting Ball/Keeper - Under investigation
- Keeper position inconsistent between replay and game - Fixed in hotfix
- Player control switching when running with ball - Identified as a possession check bug, fixed in hotfix
- Player sliding in from distance when attempting to kick ball - similar the to above issue and should be resolved with the same fix
- Player hair changing colour - investigation shows as a combination of lighting issues in the game and player boot colours. Lighting is fixed in hotfix which should resolve this optical illusion
- Kit clashes - Database has been analysed with reclassification of some colours to help avoid clashes. Clash resolution algorithm improvemnts being made. Present in hotfix
- AI keeper kick out within 10s - AI kick out should only apply if no other player touches the ball before the keeper gains possession again with 10s. Fixed in hotfix
- Player slide in from off-screen are not in slide animation immediately - Under investigation, optimisation probable cause.
- Keeper becomes unresponsive if kicks ball out with no power (flick) - Issue identified and will be fixed in the next hotfix
- Referees seeing all fouls - Some referees should have not have seen a percentage of fouls committed. This meant some referees were stricter than intended. For example; John Vella is very strict and red cards straight away. At the moment he sees all fouls and reacts accordingly. The fix will mean he will see 25% of fouls. This change will affect all referees differently.
- Player 'teleporting' while running - This is also related to the joysticker possession check and fixed in the hotfix. For a few frames the player is not selected and runs to tactical position instead of player input. Resolved in hotfix
- Reduced Aftertouch - An unintended side-effect of the changes to remove the long keeper kick. To return aftertouch to original levels the long keeper kick reduction has had to be reduced. The kick is still limited and should not make the full length of the pitch. Present in hotfix
The intention is to have the hotfix resolve as many issues as possible on the PS4 and will also be included in the initial PSVita release.
I will try to keep this list up to date. Please continue to report and issues found in the feedback thread: http://kormunity.com/forum/kick-off-revival/kick-off-revival-v1-04-patch-feedback
Many thanks Raduga, that is a very good summary and if we get all fixed we will have a very good KOR update.
One issue changed:
Unable to play with German language - Under investigation as this seems to be a very unique issue related to individual accounts.
That is not a language problem, it is a save file problem, related to certain accounts.
If the game crashes if you start practice or one player game, a workaround was to change system language but that fails under certain conditions as well. The workaround is to delete your save file and/or start an online game first right after upgrade/install. This might cause losing online points.
Thanks Dino & thanks Raduga for the status update, fantastic that the patch was released so quickly. Looking forward to testing it out soon, the player control switching was the main irk for me in 1.0.4 and I also never realised how often I actually used the scanner until it was broken 🙂
Unable to play with
German language certain save file conditions - Under investigation as this seems to be a very unique issue related to individual accounts.
Unable to play any offline game when logged in with PS+ account
The game crashes with CE-34878-0 if any offline match or practice is started. The crash happens before the field with players should be displayed. The crash seems to be related to some code doing PS+ check (Vita for example will ask if you want to turn on network connection right at this point it turned off). If you load the game again and do "find match" in online play, once it timed out you can go back and start any offline game (successful PS+ check?). If somebody how ever joins your session before it times out, it will crash as in offline mode.
This is not related to any problems with the installation on disk (either patch + retail or full game)! If the game crashes that way, I can switch to an offline account (no PS+ no PSN connection at all) load the game and never have any troubles with starting offline games! Same files on the disc still!
Other issues reported seem to happen to the same bunch of players again and again. So it is likely the check of their PS+ account the the game could be started with an offline account.
This is not fixed on 1.05