The latest patch for Dino Dini’s Kick Off Revival is now live.
Discuss the patch in the forum and help the team develop the game…
– Improved goalkeeper
– New formations/tactics: BALANCED, BLITZ, FALCON, LOCKOUT
– ARPA indicator: Shows when player in automatic ai controlled pass received
– 36 new teams
– Joysticker improvements:
* Better selection of currently controlled player
* Holding down button no longer locks control to a player. Player control will not switch if stick is not fully pushed in a direction.
– Various fixes
– Exploit mitigation:
– 10 second rule – auto kick out if keeper regains possession within 10 seconds.
– Top spin shots do not activate ARPA (more skill required when making use of fast top spin crosses.
– Trap-n-go fatique – Player will slow down if trap and go move used too frequently
– Maximum power of kicks reduced (limiting goal kick strength).
– Reduced header power.Scanner more readable while it is over the crowd/stadium
-Control improvements: Upwards header move if stick is centred on a header
Kick Off Revival Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/KickOffRevival/